Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This...


...to those of you who don't know,
Is my father and I working on the new well.
We have normalized water now, though, as a renewable natural resource,
and getting two hundred inches of it, Rain will never be replaced as a
source. Free, reliable, (sort of reliable) and in great profusion when
it comes. Two hours of rain supply me with eighteen days worth of water
in the collection system.

Electric power is the most inefficient and expensive commodity in
Belize, and if I can get water with no major power usage, I aid the
whole country as well as well ... ...as me.






On the subject, this is the water,
still muddy,
and me hhhmmmm ...

...still muddy a bit too.













The dry season will be a general dégringolade for rain water, (that's a word from grade school, in Freeport, Michigan, they were really strict about grammar)
The well... ... will supplement it then.

No comments: