Friday, February 1, 2008

Green Vacations and redeployment ~vs ~recycle

Green is a catch all phrase this year I guess which can be bad for recycling, as it signifies a trend rather than an understanding. Trends run a course.
There are places where Eco tours are a way of life, where ecology is an understanding, where Green is not a color.
Toledo, the Toledo Guesthouse project. the Bladen Reserve, things that have stood waiting for the term "Green" to arrive.

Do you recycle? I guess I don't. Do I reemploy / redeploy? I guess I must... ... as I never seem to throw anything away. Looking around,

I guess all of my tarps and storm curtains were once a billboard in Miami. I guess this orchid "bath" ...
...used to be my garbage can lid, a coffee can, and a piece of sewer pipe.

and.. ...well...

...its Green.


No comments: