Saturday, January 12, 2008

I See You See. I Can Change The World *

I like these guys.
ICUC
The International Centre for Underutilised Crops (ICUC) is an autonomous,non-profit, scientific research and training centre. It was established in 1988and is at present based at the University of Southampton in the UK. Thecentre was established to address ways to increase the use of under-utilisedcrops for food, nutrition, medicinal and industrial products. Theenhancement of currently under-utilised crops is a key to food security, tothe conservation of biological diversity and to the preservation andrestoration of fragile and degraded environments throughout the world.

Baobab1.
tropical fruit trees
i Hughes
ii Haq
iii Smith
ISBN 0854327649

ICUC

Baobab- Adansonia digitata

(Anything that lives a thousand years and bears the term "digit", "digital", "digitized", in its name, appeals to me though. ) [*see enterphalange, Digit Media...]
but... ...That's just me.

http://www.icuc-iwmi.org/
Bears reading / searching.

* Starting with the piece I'm standing on...




Thinking of "One Thing At A Time" I recieved a letter from a place called
Conextur.
www.conextur.com
Argentina
One of my dreams, Argentina.
Patagonia, the beaches and River Valleys of Argentina.
Talk to Claudio.

No comments: