Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Beginning

This is the hope to establish Barrier Free Travel to everyone, and provide for yourselves and those around us with classes and training for vocational and occupational choices. I'm from Oxlaju Inn and RainyDayClinic in a town unceremoniously called "Dump" in
Belize's Toledo District. Once the end of the line for buses, it is
the Tourist Dump Point where everyone getting off, got off.
A prime example of what happens when you work your fingers to the bone.





Bony Fingers.
These guidelines:
Do what you can.
You can do anything.
Never take a job where you can't wear your own hat.

http://www.Oxlaju.com will give one an idea of the scope of the plan, and www.Jaguartemple.bz along with www.mayanheaven.com one could see the progress if I ever get time to finish them. Time is my little killer. It takes me too long to do everything and I can't shake the thought I need to do well everything.

No comments: